Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Its been very nice everyone here.

tag
logan_720
Established Contributor

Re: Its been very nice everyone here.

@Anonymous wrote:

The advice from all the members in this community is incredible.  When the cheerleading gets a little too much, maybe it's time to step away and focus on other things.  When you comment on 95% of all posts, don't you all think that's a bit excessive?

No, I think Ls's input and support was greatl appreciated by a lot of people,  including myself. He posts a lot to make sure that everyone has advice, this is after all, a forum. 

I'll miss you LS. Even though I have been here a relatively short time, I greatly appreciated all you offered to the community. 

Message 11 of 32
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

The advice from all the members in this community is incredible.  When the cheerleading gets a little too much, maybe it's time to step away and focus on other things.  When you comment on 95% of all posts, don't you all think that's a bit excessive?

Just my opinion .....But why does it matter to anyone how many times someone comments a post?  I just don't worry about what someone else is doing..posting etc...as long as they are not beig rude, nasty or giving bad info, why should it matter to us personally if he/she comments on a lot of post?  That's not my business.  Could it be that the person may just be eagar to help? 

Slowly building....
Message 12 of 32
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

No I dont ...especially if that PERSON gives accurate advice.....Which is what LS does.....

Message 13 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

You appreciate the advice or moral support?  I use this forum for advice and rely on people I actually know, family and friends, for moral support.

Message 14 of 32
Jimmy9224
Contributor

Thanks for all your help! I personally really apprieciate it! and wish you the best on your future amex revolver.

My wallet : Amex Zync NPSL , Discover More $3500, BankAmericard Cash Rewards $1000, Walmart Discover $1400, Chase Freedom $1000, Capital one Platinum $1000, Macy's Store card $100, Amazon Store card $1400, Southwest rapid rewards $5000, Marriot Visa $5000. Barclay Apple $1200
Message 15 of 32
logan_720
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You appreciate the advice or moral support?  I use this forum for advice and rely on people I actually know, family and friends, for moral support.

I think you are so incredibly wrong. Some of us appreciate the advice and moral support. Many of us have come to call our fellow Fico Forum users, our friends, in that we communicate on a daily basis through our postings and comments. 

Message 16 of 32
Jimmy9224
Contributor

@logan_720 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I think you are so incredibly wrong. Some of us appreciate the advice and moral support. Many of us have come to call our fellow Fico Forum users as friends, in that we communicate on a daily basis through our postings and comments. 

+100 Smiley Happy true

My wallet : Amex Zync NPSL , Discover More $3500, BankAmericard Cash Rewards $1000, Walmart Discover $1400, Chase Freedom $1000, Capital one Platinum $1000, Macy's Store card $100, Amazon Store card $1400, Southwest rapid rewards $5000, Marriot Visa $5000. Barclay Apple $1200
Message 17 of 32
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I feel both are necessary ..to give advice and also give moral support to all of us here ......to get better in our credit adventures.....

Message 18 of 32
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

But thats YOU....you can't dictate why others are here or what they receive from being here. How someone uses this forum is their choice! Maybe they don't have family to give advice...or maybe their family is in just as bad a shape credit wise as they are..LOL!! Who knows..who cares!  This is a forum...it's not governed by my personal policy or yours...or anyone elses but MYFICO.

Slowly building....
Message 19 of 32
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I feel both are necessary ..to give advice and also give moral support to all of us here ......to get better in our credit adventures.....

+1

Slowly building....
Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.