Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Job pays you in airline miles

@14Fiesta wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@14Fiesta wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jon22guitar wrote:

Would you take a job that paid you in airline miles? For example, 3-5 million AAdvantage miles or Chase UR miles a year. 

I'm thinking of starting a business, so I'm curious if anyone would ever agree to this. Smiley Tongue

No way. I want to pay for a place to live/food/utllities/clothing/retirement. It could be a nice perk but as the whole salary no.

It would work if UR points could be used as a currency similar to Bitcoin. For example, rent is 5000 UR points per month, paid via electronic transfer. Car payment might be 3000 UR points a month.

What era do you live in where rent is $50/mo and a car payment is $30/mo? Take me with you please.

IDK I was thinking the value of a point would change if it was considered a currency. Like 5000= $500 USD

Don't mind me and my delusional thinking Smiley Tongue

Kinda like UR -> Avios. Smiley Happy

I could see that...

Message 11 of 14
Dustink
Valued Contributor

As a gig I could see it working. As primary income, it would take a special person.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

Throw in some hookers, and booze...we'll talk. Smiley Wink

+1 Nice ...

Message 13 of 14
Goblin
Regular Contributor

Would be nice if it was one of those work from home deals. I wouldn't mind earning some extra miles.

Starting Score: Ex: 495 Eq: 492 Tu: 497
Current Score: Ex: 708 Eq: 716 Tu: 710

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.