cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got my new PayPal Debit Mastercard, and might be the best looking card I have (Yet!)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got my new PayPal Debit Mastercard, and might be the best looking card I have (Yet!)

So I just got my updated Debit Mastercard from PayPal and immediately when I got it, I fell in love with the looks. I especially love the PayPal logo in the middle of the chip, and contactless is a welcome upgrade! This card also got me thinking how much I would love my QS1 Card to have the Capital One "Swoosh" logo or the Citi Arc on my Diamond card and my Citigold Debit card. What do you guys think?

IMG_0267.JPG

And here is what the card used to look like

PayPal-Business-Debit-Card.png 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Gratitude
Regular Contributor

Re: Just got my new PayPal Debit Mastercard, and might be the best looking card I have (Yet!)

@Anonymous wrote:

So I just got my updated Debit Mastercard from PayPal and immediately when I got it, I fell in love with the looks. I especially love the PayPal logo in the middle of the chip, and contactless is a welcome upgrade! This card also got me thinking how much I would love my QS1 Card to have the Capital One "Swoosh" logo or the Citi Arc on my Diamond card and my Citigold Debit card. What do you guys think?

And here is what the card used to look like

PayPal-Business-Debit-Card.png 

Purtty!

Amex Plat | Amex EDP $24,000 | Citi BestBuy Visa $11,000 | Chase Freedom $7500 | Discover IT $7500 | Amex BCE $5,000 | Merrick Bank Visa $2000 | Alliant SSL
Starting Score: Fico 8: EQ 721 TU 742 EX 736
Current Score: Fico 8: EQ 746 TU 764 EX 756
Goal Score: Fico 8: EQ 750+ TU 760 EX 750+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just got my new PayPal Debit Mastercard, and might be the best looking card I have (Yet!)

A few months ago I requested a new debit card once the contactless version was released. 10 days later I received the old version, so I closed my Paypal account because their customer service stinks. 

My coworker requested the their new debit card four days after mine and received it two days before me, plus the new design. Ridiculous. 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I really like the new design, but I don't need the card. It would be my first MC plastic though...

Message 4 of 6
Subexistence
Established Contributor

I have the credit card which looks nice.

Starting Score: Ex08-732,Eq08-713,Tu08-717
Current Score:Ex08-795,Eq08-807,Tu08-787,EX98-761,Eq04-742
Goal Score: Ex98-760,Eq04-760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

History of my credit
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got this one too.. Its ok..

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.