Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just itching to...

tag
IOBA
Senior Contributor

Just itching to...

I have a super strong urge to go shopping and buy something uh, frivolous.  Smiley Happy  It would be used, although I don't know what "it" would be.

Help?!!?!?   Should I add that I have a strong dislike for shopping 99.9% of the time??  So this urge is really getting to me! 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

Re: Just itching to...

@IOBA wrote:

I have a super strong urge to go shopping and buy something uh, frivolous.  Smiley Happy  It would be used, although I don't know what "it" would be.

Help?!!?!?   Should I add that I have a strong dislike for shopping 99.9% of the time??  So this urge is really getting to me! 

a 2 liter of coke and some gum ?

Message 2 of 3
IOBA
Senior Contributor

Re: Just itching to...

I make my own soda for the few times I drink it.  Can't stand the store bought or the restaurant soda.  Well - I can tolerate the sodas made with cane sugar, but not too often.  They are far too sweet for me.

Gum.  I'd like to say I make that too.  Might have attempted it once.  I just don't chew gum.

I am thinking William Sonoma, Talbots, Victoria Secret, and Lowe's.  At most, I will screen shop, put the goodies in my cart, and then abandon my cart.

Maybe shop the Apple store...the new Kindlefire looks good.  My laptop, only two years old, is feeling bulky when I travel.  A notepad (iPad?) sounds good...

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.