Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just met a lovely guy named dustin!

tag
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Just met a lovely guy named dustin!

Haha sometimes my job is fun.  I forgot what it was like talking to slightly younger people.  Was walking around the building and met a nice drunk off his ass guy named Dustin.  He was worried I was going to make him leave the area, told him he was fine its public property have fun.  He started talking about lots of random things.  How we're lucky we are guys, if a girl ever complains we should be just all like pshhh quit it stop because you know its **bleep** envy, all of them have it they all change their sexes all the time.  Then we talked about space ghost coast to coast, I told him I knew of it so he spent a few minutes trying to remember a hiku from moltar, I think he got most of it right in the end.  Then his hoody hat came off, WOW yeah man right? hair! Its all over man haa haa haa.   If I am ever lonely, sad or depressed I am more than welcome to be his guest at Chopsticks 3 in vancouver at 1am because thats when he will be there.  I havent heard the word man and awww so many times in 5 minutes for years.  I tell storys horribly, there was lots of other side chatter but that was kind of funny.

Sometimes its fun to talk to drunk and or homeless people, they say the funniest things.

Last guy I talked to longer than a minute was hilarious.  Homeless guy, been that way since 1973 yada yada (Names Reno).  We get to talking and out of the blue he goes, wooo wee look at that i love me some hot chocolate.  oh! SHOOT!  *looks around* dont tell anybody I said that!  Was just kind of funny seeing an old dirty homeless guy with missing teeth who didnt fit that type of talk all of the sudden say something my kids would say about some singer on tv Smiley Tongue

Was a lady a few months back, explained to me how the world was a giant ship like the titanic and the smoke stacks for the engine are in portland oregon and she could show me where.  World was run by aliens who were altered to look like us, they control the ship.  (Thats also how we get around in space, its like the ocean you see and we are in a big ship) She was the perfect woman, jfk's cabinet was after her because of that and they wanted her for cloning but she was going to have none of that, she doesnt like needles or trust the people totally who work with JFK.  She clearly explained to me how radio waves are implanting thoughts into her head.  (thats why under her stocking hat she had foil stuffs)  Some group opposed to the JFK cabinet was trying to assassinate her because JFK wanted her.  JFK wasnt dead, it was a big lie and he was in a bunker still giving orders.  I wish I could remember more of her storys, I talked with her for about 45 minutes.  She ended up thanking me for talking with her and being so nice, told me if some guy in a black suit comes up to me in the next 3 weeks and gives me a package and says thanks, that I will know it was for being nice to her and taking care of her for them because shes the perfect woman.  I smelled the perfect woman from about 50 feet away, thats how I found her hiding spot Smiley Tongue

I am bored at work!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Just met a lovely guy named dustin!

I'm gonna be honest, I understood maybe half of this post but it sounded positive, so congrats! XD
Message 2 of 12
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

LOL>>>>>
Message 3 of 12
jm1991
Regular Contributor

had to follow but i may have gotten like 3 things

1. you work as security or police 

2. Dustin likes you and wants to hang out. 

3 Homeless are funny

Marriott Premier SV: $8,500 Amex blue sky: $24,000 BoA BBR: $3,900 BoA Cash Rewards: $9,100 Ritz Carlton: $5,000 Discover: $5,000
MyFico Score:752
Message 4 of 12
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

I actually enjoyed your post.  Let us know what was in the package you will get for being so nice to her.  Lol

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jm1991 wrote:

had to follow but i may have gotten like 3 things

1. you work as security or police 

2. Dustin likes you and wants to hang out. 

3 Homeless are funny

First thought that came to mind.

Message 6 of 12
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Yeah security. 

Yeah, very tired when I wrote it so I was pretty sure it was close to rambling Smiley Happy  It was also all nonsense when told to me, so repeating it, is also nonsense!

Good god I wont be hanging out with him haha,  Something about someone by theirself walking around downtown drunk doesnt seem like the type I want to be around Smiley Tongue

I never did get a package Smiley Sad  That lady was a few months ago.  I was expecting maybe a gold bar or some kind of access code that gave me confidential information from the government but nada Smiley Sad

Message 7 of 12
jm1991
Regular Contributor

i have actually been guilty of walking around downtown drunk off my ass. Some random guy took me home. He left his business card in my pocket and said to email him when i was sober. apparently i started talking to him about what was going on (some family issues i was going through) and he hugged me and comforted me cus i was cute lol :/  i dont remember any of that. But im a nice guy, maybe he was just going through a rough time. PS. thats the only time i have ever gotten that drunk without any friends supervision 

Marriott Premier SV: $8,500 Amex blue sky: $24,000 BoA BBR: $3,900 BoA Cash Rewards: $9,100 Ritz Carlton: $5,000 Discover: $5,000
Message 8 of 12
jsucool76
Super Contributor

sounds like jm be a little promiscuous.

I went to school in Gainesville, Florida so I was guilty of walking around town drunk every weekend during football season. XD and a few other times too.
Message 9 of 12
jm1991
Regular Contributor

i am just a drunk, not promiscous lol not even when im that drunk. 

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.