Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just what myFICO needed!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just what myFICO needed!

Today, when I was driving 175 miles to buy my children a 24ft above ground pool, I was thinking, "ya know myFICO needs a "lounge" where people can discuss anything and then I could tell them about this 24ft pool with heater, slide, accessories I bought today for only $250"

It's like myFICO was reading my mind!

Ok, I really did think about that today..........but for a few weeks I've been thinking about this and decided today I'd send a "suggestion email" when I got home this evening.

Now, I don't need to!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Just what myFICO needed!

@Anonymous wrote:
Today, when I was driving 175 miles to buy my children a 24ft above ground pool, I was thinking, "ya know myFICO needs a "lounge" where people can discuss anything and then I could tell them about this 24ft pool with heater, slide, accessories I bought today for only $250"

It's like myFICO was reading my mind!

Ok, I really did think about that today..........but for a few weeks I've been thinking about this and decided today I'd send a "suggestion email" when I got home this evening.

Now, I don't need to!

Well, we should have a coach class lounge, an economy plus class lounge, a business class lounge and a first class lounge Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@MidnightVoice wrote:

Well, we should have a coach class lounge, an economy plus class lounge, a business class lounge and a first class lounge Smiley Very Happy

concorduser, bring that Plat card on down! You told us way back when that you'd buy us all drinks in the first-class lounge --here's your chance!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 8
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@MidnightVoice wrote:

concorduser, bring that Plat card on down! You told us way back when that you'd buy us all drinks in the first-class lounge --here's your chance!

sorry - this is the back of the plane coach class place - the only way I travel Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MidnightVoice wrote:

@MidnightVoice wrote:

sorry - this is the back of the plane coach class place - the only way I travel Smiley Very Happy

At least you get to board first!
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@MidnightVoice wrote:

@MidnightVoice wrote:

At least you get to board first!

First one on, last one off.  Just more time for the legs to cramp up.

Besides, first class lets you have as many snacks from the basket as you want!

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are no baskets in 1st with Continental! It's a free for all. Everything comes on a nice little tray with lotsa leg room. Hey and technically 1st boards first!
Message 7 of 8
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

I'm usually strapped to the wing. 
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.