Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Justice at last...Superbike Motorsports murders

tag
sarge12
Senior Contributor

Justice at last...Superbike Motorsports murders

For years I worked at a tire factory with Terry Guy...who was a very good worker. About a year after he left the tire plant, his wife, stepson, and 2 others were murdered at Superbike Motorsports in 2003. In a totally unrelated kidnapping and murder this week, the murderer has confessed. Justice will come at last for my friend Terry Guy...Thirteen years he has waited, I can not imagine that. The murderer has killed at least 7, and he was only about 20 miles from me...Superbike Motorsports is about 3-5 miles, and I had been there to pick up a bike part about 4 days before the quadruple murders.

TU fico08=812 07/16/23
EX fico08=809 07/16/23
EQ fico09=812 07/16/23
EX fico09=821 07/16/23
EQ fico bankcard08=832 07/16/23
TU Fico Bankcard 08=840 07/16/23
EQ NG1 fico=802 04/17/21
EQ Resilience index score=58 03/09/21
Unknown score from EX=784 used by Cap1 07/10/20
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Justice at last...Superbike Motorsports murders

@sarge12 wrote:

For years I worked at a tire factory with Terry Guy...who was a very good worker. About a year after he left the tire plant, his wife, stepson, and 2 others were murdered at Superbike Motorsports in 2003. In a totally unrelated kidnapping and murder this week, the murderer has confessed. Justice will come at last for my friend Terry Guy...Thirteen years he has waited, I can not imagine that. The murderer has killed at least 7, and he was only about 20 miles from me...Superbike Motorsports is about 3-5 miles, and I had been there to pick up a bike part about 4 days before the quadruple murders.

Glad you finally have an answer about your friend and his family!!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Justice at last...Superbike Motorsports murders

I live in NC and work in SC and this story has been all over the news.  Very crazy situation.  Glad it is finally gonna be some closure for the family and friends.  And that guy is where he belongs.  

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.