cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Killing coral snake in my master bath!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Killing coral snake in my master bath!

I have been here long enough to be called a Floridan.  You're scaring me with all of these "creatures" around!  I love working with plants but now I can't go out and go near them.  Might take a couple of days.  Caught a small pymy rattler that the cats brought in years back.  Had no choice.  I was the only one at home.  Put a plastic ziploc container over him & the top under him.  Not as scarey as this guy.  Good news: I didn't smash my floors! lol

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have been here long enough to be called a Floridan.  You're scaring me with all of these "creatures" around!  I love working with plants but now I can't go out and go near them.  Might take a couple of days.  Caught a small pymy rattler that the cats brought in years back.  Had no choice.  I was the only one at home.  Put a plastic ziploc container over him & the top under him.  Not as scarey as this guy.  Good news: I didn't smash my floors! lol

Now I am suppose to go back to bed after reading this thread? NOT!

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd be freaking too! When I was living in the St. Louis area as a kid we used to have black widow spiders in the garage. At first I wasn't fond of them at all but realized they were no problem.

When I was in the Marines, it was fun taking showers while stationed at 29 Palms and seeing scorpions in the shower with us. I always wore shower shoes!

Message 23 of 24
Zorasmiles
Established Contributor

Thanks for the laughter from this thread!! I definitely needed to read this today LOL

FICO scores are your calling card to the business world. Build a negative reputation and those doors are hard to open, find that perfect balance of credit responsibility and those doors open when you desire them.
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.