Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOC for Weave ! I'm TOO through....

tag
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

LOC for Weave ! I'm TOO through....

I'm just gone sit this right here

Ron & CreditAddict y'all may want to apply. Diversify your Portfolio!!

Ron1 : I got this LOC because ............

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/06/04/weave-loan-store-to-offer-loans-to-buy-hair-extensions-in-det...

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
msbia
Established Contributor

Re: LOC for Weave ! I'm TOO through....

Score you know what? LOL! I am still in tears....

***forwarding to my daughter, the weave princess***

TOO FREAKING FUNNY! Smiley Very Happy

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 2 of 33
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

@msbia wrote:

Yaaaas,lol..l hope they know , the default rate is gonna be 90%, no shade but IJS. Lol

Message 3 of 33
msbia
Established Contributor

@ScoreOrBeScored wrote:

@msbia wrote:

Yaaaas,lol..l hope they know , the default rate is gonna be 90%, no shade but IJS. Lol

I just silently screamed LOL! Because you know it's the truth. I can't wait to ask my students from Detroit about this LOL!

Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 4 of 33
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

@msbia wrote:

@ScoreOrBeScored wrote:

@msbia wrote:

I just silently screamed LOL! Because you know it's the truth. I can't wait to ask my students from Detroit about this LOL!

Well they LOC will start June 12, 2015. Oh you mean the place itself. 

Msbia - you play too much.

them Helfa's gonna be chewing their gum like a cow while open handedly hitting theirselves up side the head talkin bout,

"My loan just went into collections  but I'm okay with that, cus I bought 9 bags before they closed my account,  I'll just called

credit repair.com and put it in their hands and just pray on it, I'll just open a new account up in my baby's name" ( Still chewing gum

like a cow)

Message 5 of 33
baller4life
Super Contributor

Hilarious!!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy
Message 6 of 33
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

What in the world?!? Smiley Surprised

EDIT: This just became my Freaky Friday post on Facebook. Lol!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 7 of 33
msbia
Established Contributor

@ScoreOrBeScored wrote:

@msbia wrote:

@ScoreOrBeScored wrote:

@msbia wrote:

Well they LOC will start June 12, 2015. Oh you mean the place itself. 

Msbia - you play too much.

them Helfa's gonna be chewing their gum like a cow while open handedly hitting theirselves up side the head talkin bout,

"My loan just went into collections  but I'm okay with that, cus I bought 9 bags before they closed my account,  I'll just called

credit repair.com and put it in their hands and just pray on it, I'll just open a new account up in my baby's name" ( Still chewing gum

like a cow)

I'm done with you....DONE! Lol because I tell you no lie...my daughter JUST said to me last night, "I need to get that good hair, not that cheap stuff that tangles within a day" LOL. Ima send this to her and will post her response later. I'm sure it will be "YAAAAASSSS Momma!" 

Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 8 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

LMAO...my sister sent this to me last week.  This is one LOC i'm happy to pass on.  Can y'all imagine the weave collector calling your house or Weave Loan Store showing up as defaulted on your credit report?

Message 9 of 33
chalupaman
Super Contributor

What did I just read? o_O

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.