Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOL @ BoA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL @ BoA

I have the unsecured version of the BoA Cash Rewards Card. I looked under special offers today under my online account interface, and it had the following:

You've been selected (preapproved? something like that) for the Cash Rewards Sceured Card

Ok......... (ha ha)

Thanks but no thanks

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: LOL @ BoA

Ha....that's interesting. How on earth do they screen? Looks more like 3rd party screened info rather than BoA screened.
Message 2 of 8
Chaselover
Frequent Contributor

Hahaaa

In a committed relationship with Chase from 12/2012.
Age: 26, Income: $59,240/-, Current score: TU from CK: 750/A (12/24/14), TU Vantage score from CK: 775/C (12/24/14), Experian from Creditsesame: 717, Equifax from myfico: 724, Overall Util: 1% (12/24/14), Total credit limits: $62,150, In the garden from 12/19/2014, AAoA : 7 months, Oldest account: 8 months, Newest account: 1 week, HP: 18.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Remember that BoA also prequalified quite a few people's pets in the past, if I remember! Smiley Happy

However, this is within my actual account (not on a prequal site) where they surely must know I have the unsecured version already!

Message 4 of 8
ddemari
Super Contributor

Hahaha that is funny!
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will get down on my knees tonight and pray that it turns into a BBR

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have the unsecured version of the BoA Cash Rewards Card. I looked under special offers today under my online account interface, and it had the following:

You've been selected (preapproved? something like that) for the Cash Rewards Sceured Card

Ok......... (ha ha)

Thanks but no thanks

Say it isn't so...lol

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

The worst thing is that it is still there and pops out at me when I log into my account!

Makes me really feel that BoA does not know what they are doing. Not a fun feeling.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.