Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for feedback on my blog's design

tag
HiLine
Blogger

Re: Looking for feedback on my blog's design

Thanks a lot for your comments! I like what I've been hearing, and my blog is already attracting more than 100 views a day, so I'll let the current design stay Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 16
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Its quite nice. I actually just applied for the boa travel rewards card, so was googling about it and your blog came up. Thought I'd let ya know. Lol
Message 12 of 16
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Impressive!!!!

*8/10/13
Message 13 of 16
nickf4rr
Established Member

I'd tighten up the bar at the top so it only shows one row as a menu, and I'd make the headline font the same font as you use in your opening...and bigger at that!

Other than that, good job!  Way to go keeping up a blog!

Starting Score: 621 TU
Current Score: 621 TU
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 16
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@nickf4rr wrote:

I'd tighten up the bar at the top so it only shows one row as a menu, and I'd make the headline font the same font as you use in your opening...and bigger at that!

+1 

single row is important

Also, some sort of separation between the body info on the left, and the links on the right. 

I grew up in western Washington...how you liking Seattle?

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 15 of 16
HiLine
Blogger

@dodfire wrote:

Impressive!!!!

Thanks! Smiley Happy

@nickf4rr wrote:

Took that advice immediately. Thanks for the feedback!!! 

@Dustink wrote:

@nickf4rr wrote:

+1 

single row is important

Also, some sort of separation between the body info on the left, and the links on the right. 

I grew up in western Washington...how you liking Seattle?

Do you mean I should put something between the two "columns"? Like a thin vertical line? 

Seattle's greatness closely correlates with the weather. Or maybe it's just my mood that correlates Smiley Happy How do you like your new home city?

@jsucool76 wrote:
Its quite nice. I actually just applied for the boa travel rewards card, so was googling about it and your blog came up. Thought I'd let ya know. Lol

Very encouraging! Thanks! ... I'm glad you didn't go with Yahoo or Bing search. These two search engines almost never turn up a search result from my blog ... not sure why.Robot Frustrated

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.