Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looks like we may have hit Al Qaeda's #2

tag
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Looks like we may have hit Al Qaeda's #2

TheNewWorldMan wrote:
I think the whole "war on terror" is a scam designed to whittle away our freedoms and justify U.S. imperialism.

I love a good debate, and I know I stirred the pot a little bit, but I would end up violating the TOS somewhere. Too bad there isn't a place to take this somewhere else.

Message Edited by llecs on 08-03-2008 08:51 PM
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

llecs wrote:

TheNewWorldMan wrote:
I think the whole "war on terror" is a scam designed to whittle away our freedoms and justify U.S. imperialism.

I love a good debate, and I know I stirred the pot a little bit, but I would end up violating the TOS somewhere. Too bad there isn't a place to take this somewhere else.

to each his own, but just remember one thing. those people attacked us several times (somalia, uss kohl, wtc part 1 and 2, pentagon, etc...) and since this administration has taken office we have done a great deal to aggrivate them and there has not been a single sucessful attack on the homeland. in my book somebody somewhere is doing one heck of a job.

since i may have already violated the tos i better stop too.
Message 12 of 14
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

imducky wrote:

llecs wrote:

TheNewWorldMan wrote:

to each his own, but just remember one thing. those people attacked us several times (somalia, uss kohl, wtc part 1 and 2, pentagon, etc...) and since this administration has taken office we have done a great deal to aggrivate them and there has not been a single sucessful attack on the homeland. in my book somebody somewhere is doing one heck of a job.

since i may have already violated the tos i better stop too.

Amen.
Message 13 of 14
fused
Moderator Emeritus

thread is locked...political discussions are not allowed.

Message Edited by fused on 08-03-2008 06:51 PM
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.