Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MEANINGFUL BEAUTY

tag
wealthygirl
Valued Member

MEANINGFUL BEAUTY

Cindy Crawford uses this product line (informercial)...anyone use it, if so what do you think?

Starting Score: 647EQ 625 TU (Sept 09)
Current Score: 728 EQ 724 TU 743 EX(Lender pull)
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Re: MEANINGFUL BEAUTY

I've seen the infomercial, but I don't use it.  I do have some advice for you though....this coming from a dermatologist I spent tons of money on for my son.....the BEST way to keep your skin looking great without spending tons of money:

Eating colorful fruits & vegetables such as broccoli, carrots, watermelon, apples, oranges

Drink 6-8 glass of water each day.

Do not smoke

Avoid the sun

wear sun screen

moisturize morning & night

clean skin before bed.

Message 2 of 3
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

Re: MEANINGFUL BEAUTY

HI Wealthy girl...

Fishbjc is right on about diet, avoidance of sun, smoking, etc. Water plumps out wrinkles and just gives skin a more radiant glow...smoking is said to make people look dehydrated and grayish complexion...sun is really key.....lots of damage comes from the sun.

I have not used this product but I am a firm believer in buying only products that contain certain ingrediants....if there's really  nothing special about the ingrediants, I pass. I always look at the ingrediants to determine the effectiveness....

Glycolic acid works wonders for your skin, but I would only buy products that contain a high percentage, otherwise the concentration is too low which will not yield noticeable results....another example - "skin lightening products or AKA bleaching products" if you have any dark spots, etc, the best cure here is an RX (Triluma) which will elimate mottled skin - visible results in about 5 weeks (or less depending on the severity of discoloration)  - this works for sure. Get RX from dermatologist.

I get dermabrasion done and facials (and injectibles too) which produce younger looking results.

IDK - I am 40 wanting to be 30 again!

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.