Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MV, Do You Concur?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MV, Do You Concur?

Not Hawaii. Cuba! the home of Fidel and the terrorists that we don't know what to do with!
Message 31 of 35
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: MV, Do You Concur?

ivyalmighty wrote:
Not Hawaii. Cuba! the home of Fidel and the terrorists that we don't know what to do with!

Yes, and of what relevance to where fused lives is that?  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 32 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The Truth about Score Bands

fused wrote:

shawnette wrote:
Apparently you guys are gettig bad mangos.  Ripe mangos are sweet and juicy and don't taste like turpentine or cinnamin.  I bought some freshly sliced yesterday from a fruit stand and they asked if I wanted salt, pepper and vinegar.  I was like "What?!"  I thought I misunderstood her strong accent.  Bleah!!!!  No thanks.  I'll enjoy them plain in all their gloriously sweet and juicy goodness.

Mmmmmm.  Mangos. MANGOES!!!!! 

(Okay.  I'll admit that crappy mangos do taste like turpentine, but cinnamin??  Nuh uh!!!)

The only crappy mangos I have ever had were grown on the mainland, I assume South Florida.
I agree, a ripe mango should be very sweet and juicy. I could live on mangos, bananas and fish...no need for anything else.

I have never eaten a crappy mango.  When I was posted in Africa we had two trees in the yard - a mango tree and an avocado tree.  Best mangos I ever ate - YUMMM.  Fused, you are right, the ones on the mainland are fair to good. 

How can someone not like a mango?  I don't get it.  It is the perfect fruit.Smiley Happy
Message 33 of 35
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Scout1965 wrote:

How can someone not like a mango?  I don't get it.  It is the perfect fruit.Smiley Happy

1:  The taste

2:   How can someone not like boiled goat's intestines and boiled sheep's brains?
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 34 of 35
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

What I don't get about a mango though, is the impossible pit. So much fruit gets wasted on that thing.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.