Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Man vs Food in San Antonio

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Man vs Food in San Antonio

Quote:

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/Host_of_Man_v_Food_takes_on_super-hot_SA_burger.html

San Antonio Attractions 

Me, DW and some other chilli heads are gonna try one.  Not the contest yet but split one and see if we live to go for it.

If something goes awry, I will my FICO points to HTSU and my BofA TL to my ex-boss.

Smiley Surprised 

Well.... How did it go?  I would have done anything to have witnessed this in real life.

Message 11 of 14
marty56
Super Contributor

The week after next we are going there and I am going to eat another Ghost Burger.  No way I am going to try the 4 Horsemen.

I did learn from watching Adam to cut it into 4 pieces.

Next month I am getting some fresh Ghost peppers I ordered so I will see what evil I can do with them.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 12 of 14
MattH
Senior Contributor

Some years ago I worked for a while in West Texas.  To everybody's vast amusement, whenever the cafeteria had chili I would get two cartons of milk.  "That's the mildest chili in Texas!" they would say.  "Well, this Wisconsin guy needs lots of milk for it!" was my reply.

TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 13 of 14
marty56
Super Contributor

Asking is it hot is about the same as asking does your dog bite.

I can usually tell by smell if something is going to be hot.  Much harder to do with a curry though.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.