Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Many thanks!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Many thanks!

If this is the wrong thread please move Mods...I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for their wisdom and input and advice in this community.I have learned so much this past year about credit/finances and scores that even my  local credit union is tired of hearing me lol.This is such a valid site with awesome contributors....Happy New Year everyone!!! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Re: Many thanks!

@Anonymous wrote:

If this is the wrong thread please move Mods...I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for their wisdom and input and advice in this community.I have learned so much this past year about credit/finances and scores that even my  local credit union is tired of hearing me lol.This is such a valid site with awesome contributors....Happy New Year everyone!!! Smiley Happy

I am sure you have contributed just as much as anyone. Congrats and Happy New Year!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Many thanks!

@Anonymous wrote:

You are one of us and helped also.  Happy New Year.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.