Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marley & Me...the movie

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marley & Me...the movie

@Anonymous wrote:

well I guess no one enjoyed this movie as much as my boys and I did.   The boys are 12 & 15.....and we've already been through this same kind of thing with our own dog so we could really relate.    I also thought there were so many good funny moments throughout the entire movie that it was an enjoyable movie.  

Oh well I guess if we all liked the same movies life would be boring Smiley Happy

I agree with your last line, and even more.  If everyone agreed on everything, the world would be a very boring place.  

However, I have also gone through it with my dog, and there's no way anyone could ever convince me to see that movie, or read the book.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I went with my family...my parents in their late 50's, me at 28 and my sister at 38...........My sister and I looked at each other when we could see the writing on the walls and said...."we should leave now, we don't need to see the ending".

Sadly we finished the last 15 minutes.........we should have stuck to our guns and left.......Other than the last 15 minutes, the movie was very funny and we all liked it a lot! 

Message 12 of 13
KingAdrock
Established Contributor

I saw the movie and honestly I don't feel the ending was THAT big a deal. With the fuss you all are making about it, I'd have thought you were talking about Old Yeller.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.