Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Men and wallets to keep the CC from getting destroyed

$650 is ridiculous actually.
Message 31 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

BelleChic [bellechic.com] has Basics Minimalist Wallet for $12.99 w/ code BASICS + Free Shipping.

Product details:

• Slim profile
  • Easy access to all of your cards
  • Room for cash and a key
Message 32 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

LV James wallet. Love it Smiley Wink

Message 33 of 65
_NERD
Established Contributor

_20160413_203341.JPG

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 34 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I for the life of me cannot find a wallet without tearing up the magnetic strip or the CC looking like its 10 years old. I'm replacing them between 1 month to 3 months. Whats a good wallet you guys use? My penfed that i just got won't even swipe anymore and I just recieved that one, Capital ones are pretty much destoyed and got those in november. I'm not using them now so havent asked for replacements. My DW cards stay all nice and clean, but i'm not about to go buy a purse LOL,

@Anonymous occupation is a line man, so I'm all over the place, from sitting on my @Anonymous for long drives, climbing, and everything inbetween.

Well I buy wallets that will last years and the liners are silk. Try Burberry, Harods, LV and you will not destroy a single card much less put a acratch on any of them.

Message 35 of 65
Samac
Regular Contributor

This thing hates me and my phone sometimes. . .
Message 36 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just ordered this one. It looks like it has excellent reviews everywhere I looked.....

https://www.flipsidewallet.com/

Message 37 of 65
jonnyc
Regular Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:
I'm using a YSL male carry wallet. Nice leather won't do that, I used to use $30 wallets but when you have to fight your cards to come out and swipe it gets annoying. $650 isn't so bad, I'll keep it for 6-8 years!

I have the ysl continental which do you have? I was in the same situation though, it is very durbale and better than having to buy new wallets all the time

Bk Chp. 7 Discharged 04/13/2018
Date of filing: 01/11/2018
Message 38 of 65
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I have the continental as well! I bought the crocodile embossed leather, regular wallets started to hurt from sitting on them so much!!! (Dumb LA Traffic!!!) so I bought it because it's such a nice carry wallet. Loving it!
Message 39 of 65
jonnyc
Regular Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:
I have the continental as well! I bought the crocodile embossed leather, regular wallets started to hurt from sitting on them so much!!! (Dumb LA Traffic!!!) so I bought it because it's such a nice carry wallet. Loving it!

Its a great wallet (I picked the pebble leather) and I can say it was honeslty worth it. I needed the space for all those cards! its holding up great and is one of my favorite wallets, 2nd favorite is the simple 5 card holder for when I dont need my entire wallet on meSmiley Very Happy

Bk Chp. 7 Discharged 04/13/2018
Date of filing: 01/11/2018
Message 40 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.