MarineVietVet

Re: Men, or women who use men's wallets, What wallet type and where did you find yours.

cassembler wrote:

Hoping the above Mod Cut is not for Mighty Wallet. $10-20, totally awesome, especially for those that like a thin, light wallet.

It wasn't.

Community Leader
Valued Contributor
DaveSignal

Re: Men, or women who use men's wallets, What wallet type and where did you find yours.

My wallet has slimmed down to carrying only my IDs, my room key, and 2 rewards cards: NFCU and USAA.   I don't even carry my debit card anymore.  My wallet is slim, stylish, cheap.  I would never buy a wallet with a brand-logo of any kind on it.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Super Contributor
marty56

Everytime I go to see my mom and dad, my dad brings this shoe box down stuffed with new wallets.  Many are, how shall I say, not PETA friendly.   I finally caved and took one of them as I am hard on wallets so I would not hurt my dad's feelings.  LOL wouldn't you know I washed it by mistake and all but runied it.

11/28/2014 FICO: EQ: 796 EX:788 TU:803
Super Contributor
CS800

I need a new wallet. I generally would buy mine at Marshalls (dockers or tommy). But since I have a car with a chip now. I need to be more careful about that.

Established Contributor
KingAdrock

I have a RFID blocking wallet. I bought it at thinkgeek for $20.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/security/8cdd/

New Visitor
Jasonparker

My wallet is a simple business casual one, 4 card pockets, of plain color leather. Nothing special in paticular , i got it from other site with no more than 40dollars

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}