Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Metal venture

tag
svtthis
Frequent Contributor

Re: Metal venture

I called and chatted today with capital one and they didn't know what I was talking about. They said they don't exist lol

Message 11 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I guess its a luck of the draw thing then.

Remember Tuolumne. unless there is a Screen Shot. it is just hear say. hehehheSmiley Very Happy

Here is a picture of my Metal Venture Card

metal venture

Message 12 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Remember Tuolumne. unless there is a Screen Shot. it is just hear say. hehehheSmiley Very Happy

metal venture

Whats it feel like is it heavy?

Im tempted to app for a venture to see if ill get one now HAHA.

If venture ever went metal id get one asap. 

Message 13 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

it doesn't clang like the Ritz when you drop it but it might be a little heavier than the CSP.   No one has commented on the Venture yet.  I mainly get comments on the Ritz card

Message 14 of 52
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Is it black? Or is it just the lighting? Lol also, how did you get yours? Luck or did you ask for it?

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 15 of 52
Jeff532003
Frequent Contributor

I have a plastic Venture and metal Venture one card which I got around the same time so it does seem to be luck of the draw. Unlike the above poster, I get comments on it everytime I use it at an establishment that isn't self swipe. It is significantly heavier and beefier than the plastic version. I really like it. I just wish I had it in the regular venture because eventually I plan to combine the trade lines and am leaning towards the 2% back venture vs the 1.25 V One which is worse than QS rewards.
Capital One Venture- 10k, Quicksilver 3.5k, QS MC- 5.8 k, Venture One 5k| Chase Amazon 2k | American Express PRG- NPSL, JetBlue TrueBlue-2k | Bank of America Cash Rewards- 2k | DIscover IT- 1.3k | Barclay's Rewards MC- 1.3k | Greylock FCU (elan)- 500 | BJ's Perks Mastercard 3k | Overstock - 1k| Express - 750 | J Crew 4.3k | Orbitz Visa 2k| Walmart 700 |
TU FICO 5/14 - 520 | FICO 2/15 - 704 | FICO 6/21 - 702 |
Message 16 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

I put a request in to the EO and they took a few days and finally told me it was basically luck of the draw, that if I got lucky and received I did and if not they couldn't get me one.  Hopefully in the future it will go metal as it is the flagship for them.  I just got approved for and am awaiting a new Venture One and a second Venture and it wouldn't break my heart if one of them showed up in metal (hopefully the venture)

Message 17 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got my venture two weeks ago, plastic.  Was hoping to get lucky and get a metal version myself, no dice though.

Message 18 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

metal venture

Does this feel like the Ritz?  Very nice!  

Message 19 of 52
noobody
Established Contributor

I have an idea,why don't you guys request a replacement card every other day to improve the odds of the draw?
EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 20 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.