Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most fav discover it design?

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: Most fav discover it design?

Dallas Stars for me. The pink one with the initial for the wife.
Really, they have a nice selection of designs
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just like the simple brown color, i think it looks elegant.

Message 12 of 14
14Fiesta
Established Contributor

Mine is the New York City design. I absolutely love NYC. I cannot wait to graduate and move there, and every time I pull out my Discover card I get a little bit excited on the inside at the sight of the beautiful urban skyline of skyscrapers.

EX FICO (AMEX): 728 (4/29/17) | TU FICO (Discover): 737 (4/7/17) | EQ FICO (Citi): 746 (3/28/17)
Message 13 of 14
Ashes
Frequent Contributor

I'm probably in the minority but I actually love the look of the newer Pride design. Every single time I've used it, I've gotten some type of compliment on it.

Officially in the garden as of 07.01.2015
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.