Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music Streaming??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Music Streaming??

If you subscribe to music Streaming which is your favorite? I’m in a trial of Pandora Premium but don’t think I will keep it. I actually really like it but a lot of songs are replayed over and over. I might give Amazon Unlimited a go next, but Pandora does have an app for my TV which I love! So which is your favorite? 🤔
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Music Streaming??

I personally like spotify. I pay $10 a month for premium but the free version works just fine. 

Message 2 of 10
Schwartzinator
Frequent Contributor

I prefer Apple music's selection of artists and audio codec, but Spotify isn't far behind. Pandora would be a somewhat distant 3rd though in my opinion.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Iam using Apple Music for now and so far I'm liking it.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I get a lot of free Amazon streaming as a Prime member but have found that streaming audio is only good on small headphones. At home or on high end headphones it sounds icky compared to FLAC or other lossless audio formats.
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Overall, I have to vote Spotify.

They don't do radio as well as Pandora, though.

Message 6 of 10
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

I've used Spotify for over 3 years and it's great! I like how they have personalized playlists for you. You can get on a family plan of up to 5/6 people for only $15/month. Great deal! I think Apple Music has the same deal. 

I'm biased towards Spotify as I've never used Apple Music before. 

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

The majority voted Spotify so I got the .99/3 months deal for it. So far I really like it! Plus me and my husband can get the family plan and use his Quicksilver to pay for it for another 50% off till April. We both got the .99 cent deal.

The dark mode for the app for the iPhone isn’t my favorite but other than that I am liking it a lot better than Pandora. I am in the Apple ecosystem but I like having the flexibility to use Spotify with 3rd parties.

Thanks everyone for pushing me to try it out. Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just as well staying away from Pandora - stock has been in the toilet all year (down 47% so far this year; 41% over the past 12 months). I'd not be surprised to see them swallowed up by on of the others soon.

Message 9 of 10
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

I like Spotify as its very simple to use and there is lots of music to pick from. Amazon is pretty cool too: Try out the trial and Cap One has a deal where half is paid for during a 6 month period.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.