cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My AMAZING adventure at the gas station.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My AMAZING adventure at the gas station.

@fishbjc wrote:

Last week dh and I left the movie & I decided on a fill-up.  I had .90/off per gallon at get-go.  Gas was 1.99 so I was happy to pay $1.09!!!!!!Smiley Very Happy

I began the fill up.....it clicked off.  I pulled the handle out of the tank & gas sprayed EVERYWHERE....my face was soaked.

I'm yelling like a crazy woman.  What's DH doing.......sitting in the car reading a Hooters Magazine (remind me to cancel that card)....didn't hear a thing.

He complained all the way home that I SMELLED.  He now has a goose egg on his forehead.Smiley Mad

Ouch!! Sorry, I hate the smell of gasoline. Ewww

You can call Hooters and ask that they stop sending the mags if you don't want them. DH gets his (mail) sent to his grandparents and his grandpa kinda took over the subscription for awhile. I get them since I have a card as well. I was doing some cleaning and bill sorting and I asked if DH wanted them or what. He told me to toss them out. Smiley Surprised Something must be wrong with him but it made me feel good that he didn't want to browse through them. They never made it out of the plastic.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My AMAZING adventure at the gas station.

Why was he just sitting there while you pumped the gas?! I tell DH (if he's home) he has to pump the gas, change the oil, and kill the bug!
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.