Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fico SIgniture

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Fico SIgniture

Hi all! 

I am new and browsing through threads trying to figure out how to add multiple cards to my signiture. I have been able to add one  at a time but not multiple. Any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

Re: My Fico SIgniture

The info on how to add cards to your signature is in the Smorgasboard forum, in the "sticky" threads at the top of the forum. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

Hi all! 

I am new and browsing through threads trying to figure out how to add multiple cards to my signiture. I have been able to add one  at a time but not multiple. Any help would be appreciated.

Until you attain a certain rank in here, you can put words into your signature. But not pictures and scripts. A way around that is to ask a moderator if they will do it for you until you’ve done enough to be able to do it on your own. When that happens this section has all the info in how to put things in your signature. And you need a computer to put pics. An iPad doesn’t work. I’ve sure tried...

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

wrote:

Hi all! 

Until you attain a certain rank in here, you can put words into your signature. But not pictures and scripts. A way around that is to ask a moderator if they will do it for you until you’ve done enough to be able to do it on your own. When that happens this section has all the info in how to put things in your signature. And you need a computer to put pics. An iPad doesn’t work. I’ve sure tried...

Actually while we will do it from time to time we would very much prefer people just wait until their rank allows them to do it on their own.  Our role consumes enough of our time without having to code people’s signatures which isn’t a necessary function of this website.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I appreciate all the responses. I will be patient and wait for my level  to rise. Thank you!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.