Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My dog ate my wallet and destroyed all my cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My dog ate my wallet and destroyed all my cards

Do you think he charged anything to the cards while you were out before eating them? Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Iwol, I sympathize.  One of my labs ate my wallet twice.  Few cards were destroyed each time along with my driver's license bring chomped.  It was funny to explain to people why my license had teeth marks on it.

Message 12 of 18
msbia
Established Contributor

I just thought of something else...CC companies are now telling us to not shred cards with EMV chip; please tell me he didn't ingest one with a chip! Smiley Surprised

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is why chihuahuas are better, they can't reach anywhere, I had two chihuahuas and they couldn't even jump up on the couch and really had to try their best to reach any food on the coffee table, and I think they only succeed at getting few licks at best. 😂
Message 14 of 18
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Lol it's a sign! Haha sorry that happened and I hope your dog will be okay and nothing comes up as a result of his chew spree.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

So sorry that happened, but you made my day! Still laughing!!!Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 18
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Time to replace them all with a CSP, he will have a much harder time destoring that card.

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dog charging things to the card is funny!

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.