Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My wallet is too fat

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My wallet is too fat

I have been using my credit cards to pay for everything and pay them off each month as many on this site do. I absolutely love it and don't see myself going back to using a debit card or cash. My silly question is, for all of you that have 10 cards or more...do you actually carry those cards around? If so, what type of wallet do you use? My wallet is too fat, I almost feel naked if I don't have all my cards that I have worked hard for when I was rebuilding my credit. Thanks!!

Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My wallet is too fat

They have a couple of cards like coin and plastc where you can put all of your cards on one and just use that one. I have never used any of these products though
Message 2 of 38
Pway
Valued Contributor

I brought a wallet from Fossil that holds all my credit cards.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 3 of 38
kdm31091
Super Contributor

You really most likely don't "need" to carry them all. Typically your day to day spend is only going to be on certain cards. Just carry those and bring the rest when needed. For example, I only really would need my BJ'S mastercard when shopping at BJ's, as technically I only use it there, tho I could use it elsewhere. Point is you don't need to carry them all and many with lots of cards do not carry them all
Message 4 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have been using my credit cards to pay for everything and pay them off each month as many on this site do. I absolutely love it and don't see myself going back to using a debit card or cash. My silly question is, for all of you that have 10 cards or more...do you actually carry those cards around? If so, what type of wallet do you use? My wallet is too fat, I almost feel naked if I don't have all my cards that I have worked hard for when I was rebuilding my credit. Thanks!!

I carry 4. They vary.

Message 5 of 38
Santi78342
Established Contributor

I carry all of mine! I usually know which card I'm going to use before I go somewhere so I really don't have to. Apple Pay is great though.

Message 6 of 38
Seatown1two
Regular Contributor

I've got a 2 piece CK wallet.  Card case for ID/3 cards, then other cards go in the slots in the main wallet.  Use the card case day to day and change the 3 cards as i need/want.

Amex Blue Cash - 22.9k | CSR - 21.9k | Cap One Quicksilver MC - 18.5k | BofA Travel Rewards - 15k | Lowes - 15k | Citi DC - 13.2k | Discover IT Miles - 20.1k | Amazon Prime Visa - 6k | BofA BBR - 5.4k
Message 7 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I may invest in a "Plastc"

Message 8 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

No, I carry about 2 at a time.. 

Message 9 of 38
Seatown1two
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I may invest in a "Plastc"

Is this real?  Smiley Surprised

Amex Blue Cash - 22.9k | CSR - 21.9k | Cap One Quicksilver MC - 18.5k | BofA Travel Rewards - 15k | Lowes - 15k | Citi DC - 13.2k | Discover IT Miles - 20.1k | Amazon Prime Visa - 6k | BofA BBR - 5.4k
Message 10 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.