Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My wallet is too fat

tag
IncrsCredScore
Frequent Contributor

Re: My wallet is too fat

I use a passport wallet.  It has space for a checkbook, cash bills, snapped coin holder, DL, cards, and more.  I love it.

Message 31 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I shuffle them like a deck of cards, then pick the top 3 or 4 for the day.  Smiley LOL

Message 32 of 38
Roarmeister
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have been using my credit cards to pay for everything and pay them off each month as many on this site do. I absolutely love it and don't see myself going back to using a debit card or cash. My silly question is, for all of you that have 10 cards or more...do you actually carry those cards around? If so, what type of wallet do you use? My wallet is too fat, I almost feel naked if I don't have all my cards that I have worked hard for when I was rebuilding my credit. Thanks!!

If you have too many cards you can let me carry them for you.  I promise to make sure they exercised properly.  Smiley Happy

I only carry 2 in my wallet. Another one is carried hidden on my person as an emergency card in case I forget my wallet or in case of being mugged.  The other 2 are sock drawered and used for online purchases.

Starting Score: EQ 732 October 2007; Current Score: EQ 839; TU 865, July 2022;
Oldest Reporting EQ Account: 20.4 years; EQ AAoA: 9.9 years;
ACTUAL Oldest account 40.1 years; ACTUAL AAoA 19.3 years.

Message 33 of 38
jm1991
Regular Contributor

i had the same problem and decided to buy a simple credit card wallet. I only have amex, ritz and my BoA cash rewards. In the middle pocket i have my driver's lisence and i have an empty pocket for any other card i might need whereever im going. Also, i have my old wallet with all the other stuff in my car "secret compartment" and get and replace any card  ill need with one that i wont need if i need to go out. I never carry any significant amount of cash, maybe a couple of 5s or 10s so i put them in my pocket

unnamed.jpg

Marriott Premier SV: $8,500 Amex blue sky: $24,000 BoA BBR: $3,900 BoA Cash Rewards: $9,100 Ritz Carlton: $5,000 Discover: $5,000
MyFico Score:752
Message 34 of 38
baller4life
Super Contributor

That Wocket looks sweet too!! Scoreorbescored hipped me to that!
Message 35 of 38
Lyythine
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have been using my credit cards to pay for everything and pay them off each month as many on this site do. I absolutely love it and don't see myself going back to using a debit card or cash. My silly question is, for all of you that have 10 cards or more...do you actually carry those cards around? If so, what type of wallet do you use? My wallet is too fat, I almost feel naked if I don't have all my cards that I have worked hard for when I was rebuilding my credit. Thanks!!

How has no one thrown out a #firstworldproblems ? Smiley Wink

Message 36 of 38
jsucool76
Super Contributor

#FirstWorldProblems
#TheStruggle #It'sReal
#StrugLife
#FICOLyfe

people yell at me when I do hash tags or I would have
Message 37 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Eh, the Plastc doesn't look all that great IMHO
Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.