Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFICO Fitness Challenge Siggy

tag
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: MyFICO Fitness Challenge Siggy

You will have to go up in rank a bit before you can change the HTML in your siggy.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 11 of 18
brightsprite
Valued Member

Thanks Shogun, I'll try again in a while. 

Scores: EX: 690 (FICO 8, 03/22/2016; EQ: 695 (FICO 8, 03/22/2016); TU: 715 (FICO 8, 03/22/2016)
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

is this still the case i been trying to add mine all day Smiley Sad, what rank do i need to be? Thank you for your help

Message 13 of 18
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

is this still the case i been trying to add mine all day Smiley Sad, what rank do i need to be? Thank you for your help

You will not be able to do it as a "new member", however don't worry shortly you will be able to. Looks like you've already gotten a great start on a signature. Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Happy Thank you, for your response. I worked on my signature last night when I gave up on the picture credit cards, I really like how it came out and may just keep it like this, what do you think? Im I missing anything that I should add? Thank you have a great night

Message 15 of 18
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

Adjust your height and width numbers. Also backspace any spaces. That works for me. Sometimes you have to play with everything in your siggy. More than you might like. It'll come together.

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

About how many posts do you need? What's the best way to rack up a post count?

Message 17 of 18
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

About how many posts do you need? What's the best way to rack up a post count?

There is no specific post count the system auto grants the permissions based on criteria that none of us know. I see what you have posted in your siggy just post again after that and see if it goes thru, I get that all the time with different things even as a mod with 28K posts.

As this thread is from 2014 it will now be closed to further comments

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.