Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico Customer Service Address

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyFico Customer Service Address

I want to cancel my subscription in writing can someone give me their customer service address.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MyFico Customer Service Address

@Anonymous wrote:

I want to cancel my subscription in writing can someone give me their customer service address.

Why don't you just call? Any particular reason you want it in writing?

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Because whatever I cancel I like to do in writing.   This is automatically being deducted from my checking account and I want a paper trail.   It should not be a big deal to have the customer service address on the website, it is no where to be found.

Message 3 of 4
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Because whatever I cancel I like to do in writing.   This is automatically being deducted from my checking account and I want a paper trail.   It should not be a big deal to have the customer service address on the website, it is no where to be found.

Why not simply call them, cancel whatever you wish to cancel, and request that they send you an email documenting your request and their action to cancel?  Gives you a paper trail and expedites getting that result.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.