Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

N.L. vs. A.L.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: N.L. vs. A.L.

Yep, that's the one. Funny I was going to reference that advertisement also. Maybe there has been more than one but the one that really got to me was the  the girls barely covered behind dusted in sand with the white sox logo on the back pocket of her "shorts". Boy was that nice coming home to everyday - yeah right....nothing like being a chick and a cubs fan and having that plastered on your building. I never could figure out the logic of that one, I mean, yeah, the practically bare arse hanging out in a neighborhood predominently filled with bachelors made sense, but across the street from wrigley? Come on!

I can not believe you were so close. 2 buildings away? That's crazy.  Things are going well, I'm in NY now - not NYC, on the island about 30 minutes east. I so desperately miss the city. Are you still in Chicago?

Message Edited by UpUpUp on 07-16-2008 07:51 PM
Message 31 of 49
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Though I'm not a Cub fan, the Wrigleyville area of Chicago is quite amazing. So much food and drink to choose from, but walking around there I have to take off my Sox hate. Wearing a Sox around there is worse than fightin words. LOL
Message 32 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, but in my opinion, wearing a sox hat is better than wearing a cardinals hat. Smiley Very Happy

Or maybe I'm just bitter because so many of those drunken fans with their 80's haircuts pee'd on my car in their drunken stupors!

Message Edited by UpUpUp on 07-16-2008 07:50 PM
Message 33 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

UpUpUp wrote:

I can not believe you were so close. 2 buildings away? That's crazy.  Things are going well, I'm in NY now - not NYC, on the island about 30 minutes east. I so desperately miss the city. Are you still in Chicago?

Well, this just keeps getting more and more interesing.  I'm in Brooklyn now!  What are the odds of that? Smiley Tongue

Message 34 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

UpUpUp wrote:

Or maybe I'm just bitter because so many of those drunken fans with their 80's haircuts pee'd on my car in their drunken stupors!

LOL @ 80's haircuts.  So true.

I remember the day well.  Mother's Day 2002.  The Cardinals were in town.  I was walking down Addison St on my way to Wrigley to see the game when I noticed a tow truck driver hooking up a car that was parked at a bus stop.

I thought for a minute about how the poor person who parked that car there was probably from out of town and didn't even realize it was a bus stop, and how they were going to be surprised when the game was over and they would come back to find their car missing.

As I got closer, though, I saw that the car had Missouri plates.  Instantly, my attitude changed.  "Yeah, serves ya right!  Think you can come to my city and just park anywhere you want to???"

Message Edited by cheddar on 07-16-2008 05:18 PM
Message 35 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

WHAT? Get out of here!  What are the chances of this happening? How long ago did you move to NY? I've been here about 2 years.
Message 36 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

UpUpUp wrote:
WHAT? Get out of here!  What are the chances of this happening? How long ago did you move to NY? I've been here about 2 years.

Two years. LOL.

Are you following me? Smiley Tongue

Message Edited by cheddar on 07-16-2008 05:27 PM
Message 37 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

cheddar wrote:

UpUpUp wrote:

Two years. LOL.

Are you following me? Smiley Tongue

Message Edited by cheddar on 07-16-2008 05:27 PM

Okay, now you're starting to freak me out! LOL
Message 38 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Small world-
Message 39 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Timothy wrote:
Small world-

Very!
Message 40 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.