cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU put another $50 in my savings "for my troubles":)

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

NFCU put another $50 in my savings "for my troubles":)

So very long story short.... Navy approved me me almost 2 months ago to refi my car with them, and I'm in KS which is a pain in the ass to do the lien holder switch a roo. So today, after faxing navy something to sign so I can take it back to the DMV, and waiting by the fax machine for them to fax it back, I had 3 dropped calls and the people I was speaking too never called me back, so I had to call navy over and over again explaining the whole spill to a different person. By the forth person I was pissed, and the young dude on the other line was making it worse by saying, "miss so and so, if you can't calm down and quit being vulgar, I'm gonna hang up". Well... That sent me into a tail spin and crying fit which immediately demanded a high up supervisor. 

The very nice male supervisor came on, calm and understanding listened to me, apologized profusely for no one calling me right back when the call drop and having to be on the phone for 2 hrs reexplaining everything, as I waited and waited by the fax machine. He refused to take anymore calls to stay with me on the phone until my matter was settled, which took another 25 minutes, finally... Received my fax from them to take to DMV, which by then was closed, and now have to take off another day from work to do this lien holder crap switch. So, as we were talking, I was much better by then, and actually laughing a few times, the call dropped. By the I was done. I literally sat there and cried, said screw it they can take care of it. Just as I was getting up I got a call.... It was the same supervisor I was talking too! Thank GOD!! I thanked him so much for calling me back, because not one of the other three reps I went thru called me back!  So all was good again, everything got worked out I thanked him and apologized for being crazy, lol, he laughed and then at the the end of the call he said he just added $50 to my savings for all my troubles. 

I couldn't believe it!!! I wrote a nice email to his higher ups about him!! I'm loving Navy more and more!!!Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.