Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nay Vote For Taxpayer Bailout

tag
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Nay Vote For Taxpayer Bailout

LouMinotti wrote:

What on earth are you talking about? Clearly, you are not reading what I am actually requesting.

Perhaps, I did misunderstand your question. Please PM a member or post your question in the Technical Support forum.

Message 51 of 60
athensguy
Valued Contributor

I know how! Smiley Tongue

And this crash got boring pretty quickly. I was kind of hoping for another -500 point day.
Message 52 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Over the past couple years, Americans have experienced the shocking revelation that homes are not ATM machines and that they have no "right" to pull out tens of thousands of dollars in equity every two or three years.  So naturally the rest of the economy is going to deflate some...including the stock market.
Message 53 of 60
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Everyone is only talking about the mortgage crisis along with unsavory derivates market, what happens when our 1 trillion dollar unsecured debt has billions upon billions defaulting, or when we have massive numbers of commercial loans defaulting? No one is going to buy an uncollectable 500 billion dollars of defaulted unsecure CC debt...what a HUGE loss.

Message 54 of 60
athensguy
Valued Contributor

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/10/02/business/02bailout.php

Bailout just sailed through the Senate 74-25.
Message 55 of 60
fused
Moderator Emeritus

athensguy wrote:

Yup, along with a whole lot of pork belly too.
Message 56 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fused wrote:

@athensguy wrote:

Yup, along with a whole lot of pork belly too.

Are we talking bacon or country-style ribs? Mmmmmm ... pork. *drool*

Sorry ... couldn't resist. Made Cubanos tonight for dinner and am STILL drooling over the tenderloin!! Smiley Wink
Message 57 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LouMinotti wrote:

What on earth are you talking about? Clearly, you are not reading what I am actually requesting.

He's saying that if you want to put a link in your siggie that leads away from MyFICO, it has to be approved by the admins first.

Or did you want to put in a link to, say, a particular thread or forum HERE at MyFICO? Like what Fused, Hauling and the rest of our beloved Mod Squad have in THEIR siggies??

Just trying to clarify.
Message 58 of 60
athensguy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@LouMinotti wrote:

He's saying that if you want to put a link in your siggie that leads away from MyFICO, it has to be approved by the admins first.

Or did you want to put in a link to, say, a particular thread or forum HERE at MyFICO? Like what Fused, Hauling and the rest of our beloved Mod Squad have in THEIR siggies??

Just trying to clarify.

She (I think?) was confused because she didn't ask about links in her sig. She just asked about links in general.
Message 59 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

@athensguy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@LouMinotti wrote:

Just trying to clarify.

She (I think?) was confused because she didn't ask about links in her sig. She just asked about links in general.

*sigh*

Yep, you're right. My bad!!!!
Message 60 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.