cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with a credit card balance graph (Mac)

tag
masscredit
Valued Contributor

Need help with a credit card balance graph (Mac)

I'd like to create a graph (or multiple graphs) that will allow me to keep track of my credit card balances monthly and see the graphs go up and down depending on use and payments.  I currently go over my bills for the month at the beginning of the month (1st).  I figure out my expenses and check all of my credit card balances. I write them in a document and save it for that month. Yeah, I can look at that and/or pull up the websites but I think it would be nice to enter in the totals where I can see the balances flow up and down in a graph.  I'm fairly computer savy but have never created a graph like this. I use a Mac and the program that I'm trying to do this on is Numbers.  There are some templates there but none really fit my needs for this.

Thanks! 

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

SDFCU Secured - $5000 / TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
KaLin
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Need help with a credit card balance graph (Mac)

That would be pretty easy to do in Excel, but I know absolutely nothing about Numbers.  Sorry. . . Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 6
masscredit
Valued Contributor

I do have Excel on my computer. Maybe I should use that instead.  Is there a template that I should use/modify or would I have to built it from scratch? 

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

SDFCU Secured - $5000 / TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 3 of 6
KaLin
Administrator Emeritus

I've always built them from scratch.  But you could check on the Microsoft Office website to see if there's a template you could use that would fit your purpose.

Message 4 of 6
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

I need to download Numbers, dunno why I haven't already. Let me know if you find a way with Numbers...

Message 5 of 6
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Heads up! Free Aperture and Numbers and Keynote! Smiley Very Happy

http://slickdeals.net/f/6365184-free-aperture-upgrade-iwork-upgrade-for-maverick-users-including-tri...

Works!! And easy to get serial for Aperture too! PM me if you want more info!

Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.