Established Contributor
cartercorp

Re: Neighbor has hearse parked in front yard

Well i dont want to down play your problem, Because that is kinda weird,But it could be worse. Everyone here in my neighborhood seems to want to paint there house Orange, Pink,and Purple..
Moderator Emeritus
ByrdMan

Architectural control board?

As a person who has owned hearse past and present, I find it extremely rude of you to think it will devalue your neighborhood. First of all, many hearses, depending on the year, are considered classic cars and are to be respected as such. Secondly, has there been any real indication that an illegal funeral business has been operational in that house? We have many friends that own hearses and are proud to show them off. Some of those friends, who are vey upstanding citizens and do a lot of good in the community, are in the funeral business. For some, their hearse is their sole mode of transportation to and from work. Have you even asked them to cover it so your delicate sensibilities aren't injured any more? Have you even once considered knocking on their door and have a grown up conversation and come to an agreement that you both are content with? Your ignorance knows no bounds and frankly, maybe you should move away so the nice hearse owner doesn't have to put up with a neighbor like you.
09Lexie

dunedeluxe wrote:
As a person who has owned hearse past and present, I find it extremely rude of you to think it will devalue your neighborhood. First of all, many hearses, depending on the year, are considered classic cars and are to be respected as such. Secondly, has there been any real indication that an illegal funeral business has been operational in that house? We have many friends that own hearses and are proud to show them off. Some of those friends, who are vey upstanding citizens and do a lot of good in the community, are in the funeral business. For some, their hearse is their sole mode of transportation to and from work. Have you even asked them to cover it so your delicate sensibilities aren't injured any more? Have you even once considered knocking on their door and have a grown up conversation and come to an agreement that you both are content with? Your ignorance knows no bounds and frankly, maybe you should move away so the nice hearse owner doesn't have to put up with a neighbor like you.

The thread your are responding to is 6 years old and the OP is no longer active on the boards. 

~ Lexie 

Valued Contributor
Imhotrodcrazy

When I read this, I had to laugh because the first thing I thought of,  was their last name  Munsters?

FICOS
TU 805 12/12/14
EX 806 10/26/14
EQ 829 12/13/14
NASA 30K / / Amex 20k / / Chase Freedom 10.6k / / / / / SD'd US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k
Goal - At my age, just staying alive

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}