Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neighbor has hearse parked in front yard

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Neighbor has hearse parked in front yard

Well i dont want to down play your problem, Because that is kinda weird,But it could be worse. Everyone here in my neighborhood seems to want to paint there house Orange, Pink,and Purple..
Message 21 of 25
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Architectural control board?

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 22 of 25
dunedeluxe
New Visitor

As a person who has owned hearse past and present, I find it extremely rude of you to think it will devalue your neighborhood. First of all, many hearses, depending on the year, are considered classic cars and are to be respected as such. Secondly, has there been any real indication that an illegal funeral business has been operational in that house? We have many friends that own hearses and are proud to show them off. Some of those friends, who are vey upstanding citizens and do a lot of good in the community, are in the funeral business. For some, their hearse is their sole mode of transportation to and from work. Have you even asked them to cover it so your delicate sensibilities aren't injured any more? Have you even once considered knocking on their door and have a grown up conversation and come to an agreement that you both are content with? Your ignorance knows no bounds and frankly, maybe you should move away so the nice hearse owner doesn't have to put up with a neighbor like you.
Message 23 of 25
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@dunedeluxe wrote:
As a person who has owned hearse past and present, I find it extremely rude of you to think it will devalue your neighborhood. First of all, many hearses, depending on the year, are considered classic cars and are to be respected as such. Secondly, has there been any real indication that an illegal funeral business has been operational in that house? We have many friends that own hearses and are proud to show them off. Some of those friends, who are vey upstanding citizens and do a lot of good in the community, are in the funeral business. For some, their hearse is their sole mode of transportation to and from work. Have you even asked them to cover it so your delicate sensibilities aren't injured any more? Have you even once considered knocking on their door and have a grown up conversation and come to an agreement that you both are content with? Your ignorance knows no bounds and frankly, maybe you should move away so the nice hearse owner doesn't have to put up with a neighbor like you.

The thread your are responding to is 6 years old and the OP is no longer active on the boards. 

~ Lexie 

Message 24 of 25
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

When I read this, I had to laugh because the first thing I thought of,  was their last name  Munsters?

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.