cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Bank of America credit card designs!

tag
IcEWoLF
Frequent Contributor

New Bank of America credit card designs!

I thought I'd share, I saw them on their website:

EQ: 768 TU: 769 EXP: 805
Ritz Carlton: 18k
CSP: 7K | Chase Freedom: 5.7K
MERRILL+® VS: 9K | BOA AMEX: 1K
BOA 123: 7K Discover IT: 6K | Discover Chrome 4K | Costco AMEX: 15K | AMEX PRG NPSL | AMEX BCE 15K | Barclay NFL: 4.9K | Citi TYP 7K | Amazon Chase 1.7K | Barclaycard Arrival Plus WEMC 5K | Citi DC 5K | FNBO AMEX 4.8K | CAP 1 QS 10K | U.S. Bank Cash+ VS 5K |U.S. Bank Perks+ VS 6K
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Christina_xyt
Established Contributor

Re: New Bank of America credit card designs!

I knew this about two weeks ago when I was in branch.. I was wondering if I could get a new card for free.. But I will have to call and ask I guess lol

In sequence of approval, Last app/inquiry 5/30/2015
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I like the new designs so def a good choice.
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not too shabby. I like the blue but I don't want the travel card, lol.

Message 4 of 12
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

Just got my 99/500 Rewards card yesterday....pictures don't do it justice!

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just received the new designs for both the Cash Rewards and "regular" tan Visa that you did not post. Both are very nice in person, and not done justice by the online images. The Cash Rewards card is oh sooo shiny Smiley LOL!

Message 6 of 12
baller4life
Super Contributor

Just received my Cash Rewards replacement today and it's NICE!!! So any current cardholders that want to switch just request replacement.

Message 7 of 12
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Got my Travel Rewards card last week and just got my Cash Rewards card today and it's a really nice shade of deep red!  Kudos to BofA for finally updated their design.

Message 8 of 12
IcEWoLF
Frequent Contributor

I also noticed when I logged on my account today they were offering me the travel rewards card:

XXXXXXXXX your recommended offer: BankAmericard Travel Rewards® Card

bonus points

if you make at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days - which can be redeemed for a $200 statement credit towards travel purchases

0% Introductory APR on purchases for 12 billing cycles; after that 14.99-22.99% variable APR

EQ: 768 TU: 769 EXP: 805
Ritz Carlton: 18k
CSP: 7K | Chase Freedom: 5.7K
MERRILL+® VS: 9K | BOA AMEX: 1K
BOA 123: 7K Discover IT: 6K | Discover Chrome 4K | Costco AMEX: 15K | AMEX PRG NPSL | AMEX BCE 15K | Barclay NFL: 4.9K | Citi TYP 7K | Amazon Chase 1.7K | Barclaycard Arrival Plus WEMC 5K | Citi DC 5K | FNBO AMEX 4.8K | CAP 1 QS 10K | U.S. Bank Cash+ VS 5K |U.S. Bank Perks+ VS 6K
Message 9 of 12
kade6767
Contributor

Just got mine in the mail today. Not sure I'm all that crazy about it. I sort of still like the old classic designs.

Walmart Store Card $5,000 Bank of America Cash Rewards $4,500 Chase Amazon Visa $3,000 Capital One QS1 $1,250 Macy's $1,600
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.