Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Re: New Barclays Ring. Sallie Mae Card

image.jpg

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am so happy you posted this! We were almost tempted in this house to order an AU card for a Ring just to see the new design!

Any way possible for you to set it over a light, or on top of your laptop screen to show the transparency?

Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Ok my SM went through the washer last week(got new EMV card today).. Guess my Ring is going through the washer today.. Thank you for posting as requesting a replacement card nowSmiley Happy

You're so funny. I actually like the look of the old Ring - it stands out from my other cards. Too bad they didn't just add the chip to the old cards.

Oh it stood out like the red headed step childSmiley Happy..  It is kinda weird all cards are going blue though.. Guess unique being old ring could be a good thing

Since you like to stand out ... be the "sacrificial lamb" and get a JP Morgan Chase to issue you Black Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature Card  Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.