Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Chase mobile app

tag
Josh2942
Established Contributor

New Chase mobile app

I don't know how many of you guys do mobile banking on your smartphone but I do it almost exclusively. If I could request a CLI on it I would. Chase has finally updated their tired old application on the apple store with a more robust easy to understand user interface. Even better than the one Amex has. If you haven't update you should most definitely do so.
Jaguar F-Type R Loan 50K Balance
Goldman Sachs Signature Loan $29,000 TU 750 score pulled at time of loan.
Student Loan Debt $1,500
Credit Card Debt $300 1>% of $166,700
FAKO Transunion 723 Equifax 744
What's in my wallet? Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Freedom Unlimited, and AMEX Blue for Business
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

Re: New Chase mobile app

yeap I love itSmiley Happy

CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 2 of 8
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

Yes indeedy it is nice
Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 3 of 8
firesword
Established Member

It's just a facelift. The only new feature is viewing and replying to secure messages, but not compose new ones.  The UI is definitelly much better. 

Message 4 of 8
Josh2942
Established Contributor

This is true but it's a start.
Jaguar F-Type R Loan 50K Balance
Goldman Sachs Signature Loan $29,000 TU 750 score pulled at time of loan.
Student Loan Debt $1,500
Credit Card Debt $300 1>% of $166,700
FAKO Transunion 723 Equifax 744
What's in my wallet? Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Freedom Unlimited, and AMEX Blue for Business
Message 5 of 8
asulaw
Established Member

Definitely better, and much more competitive to the Amex and Discover apps. I find that I still hate their website though, but love them otherwise!

Wells Fargo Student - $2,300 / Discover It - $2,000 / Chase Slate - $1,500 / Marriott Premier Rewards - $5,000 / Citi ThankYou Preferred - $2,000 / AMEX TrueEarnings - $1,200 / Target RedCard - $300

Total CL: $14,300
Util: 28%
Message 6 of 8
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

They put a different skin on it and they updated the secure message center, but other than that it's the same as before.

Message 7 of 8
eagle2013
Established Contributor

@thelethargicage wrote:

They put a different skin on it and they updated the secure message center, but other than that it's the same as before.

+1. Better looking, but the interface is still not on par with Discover or AMEX.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.