Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Discover gold design UPDATED WITH PICS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Discover gold design

Mine is due to arrive tuesday. I cannot got **bleep** wait. Ive been wanting a gold card for the longest without having to get an AMEX gold. This completes my wallet. 

Im really hoping its a shiney metal looking gold, something eye catching that screams top tier even though its not. 

Anyone got theirs yet. I desperatly would like to see it in live.

The pictures never represent the actual color. 

If its brown im going to be bummed. I also noticed the chip appears to be gold int he picture. OH BOY. I hope it is.

Message 11 of 53
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Mine is due to arrive tuesday. I cannot got **bleep** wait. Ive been wanting a gold card for the longest without having to get an AMEX gold. This completes my wallet. 

Im really hoping its a shiney metal looking gold, something eye catching that screams top tier even though its not. 

Anyone got theirs yet. I desperatly would like to see it in live.

The pictures never represent the actual color. 

If its brown im going to be bummed. I also noticed the chip appears to be gold int he picture. OH BOY. I hope it is.

I haven't received it yet, I am thinking I get it today hopefully. I didn't get an estimate of when it arrives, but I ordered it on the 13th. I will post pics!

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 12 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

As a point of history ... Discover Bank used to have an actual product line called the Discover Gold Card (not very exciting compared to today's market place).
Message 13 of 53
Schwartzinator
Frequent Contributor

New Gold Discover IT!

Fedex dropped off my new card this morning and it's gorgeous! One of the coolest things about it that's not made apparent from the online pictures is the holographic Discover logo on the front. The body has a soft gold coloring that matches my iPad Pro and they've done away with the faux brushed metal texturing.

Message 14 of 53
Schwartzinator
Frequent Contributor

Mine arrived this morning, and I requested it late Thursday evening.

Message 15 of 53
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

@Schwartzinator wrote:

Mine arrived this morning, and I requested it late Thursday evening.

Pics!

Message 16 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Gold Discover IT!

Pretty cool i cant wait to get mine. I ordered it on Wednesday and didnt even think about asking them to overnight it. Ill just have to wait for the snail mail to arrive.

Message 17 of 53
Schwartzinator
Frequent Contributor

Re: New Gold Discover IT!

I didn't either until I got the confirmation email about the request and it mentioned the overnight request so I called them up and asked for expedited shipping.

Message 18 of 53
Schwartzinator
Frequent Contributor

Here it is!

Message 19 of 53
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Wow it looks great!

Message 20 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.