Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Forums Experience Coming Soon!

the new side sucks

Message 131 of 155
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Any idea about when the site layout will get fixed or changed to something else? Smiley Indifferent

I cannot access PM's or answer without reading a few lines and sending a New PM to them everytime.

Also this jumbled mess on the right margin is a scrambled mess that is still ongoing.  (???????)

gdf.jpg

Message 132 of 155
Anonymous
Not applicable

What in God's name have you guys done to this place. This is awful.

Message 133 of 155
Bman70
Established Contributor

So what's with the brand new accounts whose first and only post is complaining in this thread? Some regulars going incognito I bet Smiley Wink 

EX 822
TU 834
EQ 820

Message 134 of 155
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Any idea about when the site layout will get fixed or changed to something else? Smiley Indifferent

I cannot access PM's or answer without reading a few lines and sending a New PM to them everytime.

Also this jumbled mess on the right margin is a scrambled mess that is still ongoing.  (???????)

gdf.jpg

We are working on updating the site soon.

1. PMs - I'm not sure what you mean by the PMs not having a reply button, if you click on the subject (which is in smaller font, something we'll be updating). You can view the whole message and quote, reply, etc. 

2. I'm not able to reproduce the issue with the right margin. Where are you seeing it? 

Message 135 of 155
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Cindy_FICO wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

1. PMs - I'm not sure what you mean by the PMs not having a reply button, if you click on the subject (which is in smaller font, something we'll be updating). You can view the whole message and quote, reply, etc. 

2. I'm not able to reproduce the issue with the right margin. Where are you seeing it? 

My screenshot i posted is accurate.

HOWEVER, whatever the new tech worker modified i am happy to announce that since this evening that issue is been 100% repaired.

The scrambled mess is turned into an orderly arrangement so my regards to the tech end for resolving it.

I'll check the PM situation later. Hopefully that straightened out too.

Pretty quick fix in my opinion so kudos on that.

PS: Eureka! Finally! Checked the PM issue and you guys fixed that too. Can read PM's fully again.

Message 136 of 155
iv
Valued Contributor

@Cindy_FICO wrote:

...I see that the "updates" have now extended to also removing the "My Subscriptions" section from the bottom of the sub-category/index pages, in addition to the previous removal from the bottom of the main page.  That was the last halfway usable way of keeping track of ongoing threads that I'd posted in.

I give up.

@Cindy_FICO: you have our email addresses - email an update if and when y'all make this usable again.

EQ8:850 TU8:850 EX8:850
EQ9:847 TU9:847 EX9:839
EQ5:797 TU4:807 EX2:813 - 2021-06-06
Message 137 of 155
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

The navigation breadcrumbs are missing from the bottoms of the pages. Along with that the links to "All forum topics," "Previous topic," and "Next topic" are gone from the page bottoms too. Strangely, those links are occasionally located between the lead post and the first reply.

Message 138 of 155
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

@iv wrote:

@Cindy_FICO wrote:

...I see that the "updates" have now extended to also removing the "My Subscriptions" section from the bottom of the sub-category/index pages, in addition to the previous removal from the bottom of the main page.  That was the last halfway usable way of keeping track of ongoing threads that I'd posted in.

I give up.

@Cindy_FICO: you have our email addresses - email an update if and when y'all make this usable again.

Forums - setting menu.PNG

You can access your subscriptions by clicking on your avatar. 

Message 139 of 155
Anonymous
Not applicable

@iv wrote:

@Cindy_FICO wrote:

I give up.

Getting to 'My Subsription' is very simple.  Just click on your avatar and it's part of the drop down menu.

Screen Shot 2017-11-08 at 4.47.15 PM.png

Message 140 of 155
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.