Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Forums Experience Coming Soon!

tag
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

Re: New Forums Experience Coming Soon!

I can't offer up the numbers to prove it, but without the post counts, it seems that there's been a significant decline in messages that say, "Welcome to the forum."

Message 151 of 155
Kree
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Dalmus wrote:

The desktop site is getting better, I'll give you that.  I still would like to see the number of posts by each person right next to their name, though.

The mobile site is still awful.  I dislike how it now takes 6 lines of text on mobile to see a topic header where it used to take 2... which means when I'm scanning headers I can see 2.5 topics per screen as opposed to the 8ish I used to be able to see at a time, which means it takes I participate less (because I see less) even if I spend the same amount of time browsing.

Agree, the desktop site is much better.  Seeing post count next to usernames is critical in my opinion.  It is a big factor I consider when determining the weight of someone's post.  I've stopped using mobile all together which has resulted in a lot less activity for me.  It's garbage.

Titles sorta give the same information. Atleast ranges of posts.

Message 152 of 155
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: W0W! Forum Decor Change

I've been away for a while and no joke at all I'm honestly wearing my sunglasses while browsing this forum.  Non polarized ones of course.  Forum improvements are good, but some constructive criticism I would darken body and the background a couple of shades and add color contrasting in the right places to separate things so all the writing isn't just scrambled together and in your face.  It's difficult to grab information quickly like I used to.  Cheers though.

Message 153 of 155
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

Thanks for all the feedback everyone. We're committed to making the forums a good experience. We'll continue to document requests and see if we can make the changes and accommodate. 

Message 154 of 155
iv
Valued Contributor

@Cindy_FICO wrote:

Thanks for all the feedback everyone. We're committed to making the forums a good experience. We'll continue to document requests and see if we can make the changes and accommodate. 

I see the notification page is still broken... (they link to the MOST RECENT POST, rather than to the LAST UNREAD POST in each thread).

EQ8:850 TU8:850 EX8:850
EQ9:847 TU9:847 EX9:839
EQ5:797 TU4:807 EX2:813 - 2021-06-06
Message 155 of 155
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.