Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Forums Experience Coming Soon!

tag
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: New Board Layout

It's cool with me.  As long as it's not SharePoint, It's ok with me.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 51 of 155
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Forums Experience Coming Soon!

please go back, or offer a older style layout.  

Message 52 of 155
Kree
Established Contributor

After an afternoon of use, I have decided the feature I miss most is new post markings. Old site let me know how many unread posts there are in a thread. Now I have no idea. Similarly, new posts were flagged [new]  Now I have to guess what page and how far down I need to start.

Message 53 of 155
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: W0W! Forum Decor Change

Is this the intended rollout or is something wrong with it?

Message 54 of 155
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kree wrote:

After an afternoon of use, I have decided the feature I miss most is new post markings. Old site let me know how many unread posts there are in a thread. Now I have no idea. Similarly, new posts were flagged [new]  Now I have to guess what page and how far down I need to start.

I seriously thought I was crazy not being able to find new post markings.

Message 55 of 155
MAZDA3
Frequent Contributor

Nope, no “request desktop site” after clicking on the three dots. I’m going to give myFico a rest for a while. This mobile crap with no ability to use the old format desktop version is not ok. And literally having to scroll and scroll and scroll some more because long quotes are squished into a one inch width!

I can get the same information I need on creditboards for the most part. And the desktop version works on mobile perfectly.....and actually looks like a desktop format.
Message 56 of 155
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

The new layout gave me a headache after a few minutes of use, I had to turn down the brightness of my monitor.

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 57 of 155
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Discover2016 wrote:

The new layout gave me a headache after a few minutes of use, I had to turn down the brightness of my monitor.

I feel like I need a wireless keyboard and mouse so I can back away from the monitor about 6 feet.

Message 58 of 155
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@MAZDA3 wrote:
Nope, no “request desktop site” after clicking on the three dots. I’m going to give myFico a rest for a while. This mobile crap with no ability to use the old format desktop version is not ok. And literally having to scroll and scroll and scroll some more because long quotes are squished into a one inch width!

I can get the same information I need on creditboards for the most part. And the desktop version works on mobile perfectly.....and actually looks like a desktop format.

Same here.

I no idea why this forum scrapped all the laptop/desktop users for the other but it is what it is now.

Going to spend more time and post over at Creditboards myself. At least you can find what you're looking for in a more detailed and easier to view forum. And besides, i get to use my TapATalk over there and it appears just like desktop view if looking at it from the other source.

Frankly this layout took me one whole day to get totally turned off with it. Good luck navigating this thing.

Message 59 of 155
Ardecko
Frequent Contributor

Let us know when you switch back to the other theme, or at least give us back the direct to unread link.

I'll check back in a few days.

2017-09-09 FICO 08: EQ 677, TU 640, EX 705
2020-02-07 FICO 08: TU 789
2020-02-10 FICO 08: EX 752

Gardening, mostly, again until... soon(I need to replace my car)

Message 60 of 155
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.