Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Freedom Look/Design

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nice Re-Design

I just put my Freedom on a speaker, hopefully the magnet is big enough.
Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I live the new one. Not a fan of the previous one with "freedom" being big and prominant. And even less of a fan of the older one with a huge chase logo and wording on the front. 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/Chase-freedom-new-design/td-p/5035036

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Complimenting the design, but not showing a photo. Is this fake news?

9d5.png

No falsehoods here.

Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

chase.freedom.jpgIt does look nice

There it is!!!! Im so proud you posted it....

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

freedom_card.png

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

freedom_card.png

In it's glory.....

Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Freedom Look/Design

This does look nice. I'm debating turning my CSP into one since I will be ready for a CSR app by the time I'm preparing for another out of country trip.
Message 17 of 21
pip3man
Valued Contributor

i received the new freedom as a replacement and it almost looks like the former Chase debit card. I kinda like the new shade of blue as opposed to the overly shiny one

Message 18 of 21
nyancat
Established Contributor

As is common in Chase card art on their website, the chip is in the wrong place. How can Chase never get this right? Chips too large/small/wrong position are common on their site!

American Express Blue Cash Everyday - $11,000; American Express Platinum Cashback Everyday - £3,000; American Express Rewards Credit Card - £7,500; Aqua Reward Mastercard - £3,500; Bank of America Travel Rewards - $5,000; Barclaycard Freedom Rewards - £3,500; Citi Forward - $5,800; Discover It - $10,000; Halifax Clarity - £1,500; HSBC Platinum with Rewards - $5,000, MBNA Everyday Plus - £3,500
Message 19 of 21
Sanjo812
Contributor

The design is cool. I’ll see it first hand next year when I get my replacement card. 

Eight Twelve Consulting
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.