Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Macy's Amex card?

tag
pip3man
Valued Contributor

New Macy's Amex card?

hey guys I was just wondering did Macy's change/redesigned the Red card they issued? I received a new card in the mail today and it's a rich bright silver in color with the word "Platinum" written across on top. Almost looks like the original Quicksilver card. Just wondering if anyone else got this too...

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
bk13girl

Re: New Macy's Amex card?

Macy's has changed its card "look".. so if you are platium, you are getting a platium card. I just got mines in the mail. 

Gardening until 07/2018
Message 2 of 5
pip3man
Valued Contributor

oh okay thanks for the info! I think I prefer this new look

@bk13girl wrote:

Macy's has changed its card "look".. so if you are platium, you are getting a platium card. I just got mines in the mail. 

oh okay thanks for the info! I think I prefer this new look

Message 3 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yeah i read they were going back to simpler reward tiers like plat and please correct me if im wrong, gold. Glad the card looks nice. I got the new Penny's card and it looks pretty nice tooSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Yeah i read they were going back to simpler reward tiers like plat and please correct me if im wrong, gold. Glad the card looks nice. I got the new Penny's card and it looks pretty nice tooSmiley Happy

hey AJ you're right, I had received prior communication about a new reward structure but they never mentioned anything about the credit cards being changed for different membership rewards level. Glad u like ya Penny's card, don't think I ever shopped there before... might give them a try one of these days Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.