Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Metal VentureOne CC with pictures

tag
savingmoney87
Regular Contributor

Re: New Metal VentureOne CC with pictures

Was I the only one who intially thought... Where did that shoe come from, Mine doesn't have design like that! Then scrolled down and was like aaahhhh..... Hiding the important info!  ????

]
Message 61 of 70
toothgrind3r
Established Contributor

For the hell of it, I asked on Facebook and got this response:

"Metal cards are being tested for some Venture customers, but they aren't widely available yet. ^KT"

I've got some cards. Some are pretty, some are ugly. Some are more useful than others.
Message 62 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called Cap1 on my lunch and the lady thought i was craaaazyyyy Smiley Tongue ....she put me on hold to find out but hanged up on me by accident and couldnt call back because i had to get back to my office....i'll be calling at 330pm san diego time...stand by

Message 63 of 70
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Great looking card Smiley Happy 

Question though - is it 100% metal or is it a piece of metal sandwiched between two thin sheets of the same cheap plastic they use on everything else, like the CSP?

I hate this trend of matte plastic cards - they scratch easily and end up looking cheap. 

Message 64 of 70
JamP
Valued Contributor

@guinness8878 wrote:

May I ask when you received your card? If it just came like mine did, I see no point in myself requesting one just to get another plastic one. Thanks. 

My metal VentureOne came last week on Tuesday. It took forever to come in the mail (around 20 days from approval).

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 65 of 70
JamP
Valued Contributor

@DeeBee78 wrote:

Question though - is it 100% metal or is it a piece of metal sandwiched between two thin sheets of the same cheap plastic they use on everything else, like the CSP?

I hate this trend of matte plastic cards - they scratch easily and end up looking cheap. 

Its one piece of metal with dark blue paint on top. The lettering and eagle on the back are engraved.

I bet I could put a sharp edge on it.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 66 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DeeBee78 wrote:

I have a Venture Metal Card and it is the same weight and feel as the CSP and Marriott Card.   I also received my Ritz Card  today and it is no where near the weight of Ritz.

Message 67 of 70
savingmoney87
Regular Contributor

So I have both the Venture and VentureOne. I noticed that my Venture is metal and weighs a lot more; however, the VentureOne I recieved today is plastic and weighs a lot less in comparison. It's funny that both the Venture Cards seems to have variations in the type that they come in. 

]
Message 68 of 70
JamP
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@DeeBee78 wrote:

I have a Venture Metal Card and it is the same weight and feel as the CSP and Marriott Card.   I also received my Ritz Card  today and it is no where near the weight of Ritz.

Post pictures imo Smiley Very Happy

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 69 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

contrary to what a previous poster said, its much more sturdy than the CSP. its heavier and clearly more metal based. 

The Ritz card, however, does put it to shame. As does the centurion Smiley Sad

Message 70 of 70
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.