@Anonymous wrote:
Time for a group hug?

Are you volunteering to be the meat filling in the hug sammich?! Smiley Wink
Message 31 of 33
LouMinotti
Regular Contributor

Re: New, Off-Site NON Fair Isaac General Discussion Board -- Call for Opinions

@Anonymous wrote:
I think I'll go off and chill before I kick a puppy just for being too durn cute. Yeah, considering that I'm a 100% animal lover to the core, I think that's EXACTLY how cranky I am. Smiley Sad

I'm just sorry, very, very, very sorry that I took it out on YOU.

Please, don't worry about it. :-) You're human, I am human. Seriously, I have REALLY thick skin, there's only *one* thing that pushes me over the edge into total flame mode and that is ...well, I think everyone knows what that is. I took out my frustration with my personal circumstance out on TNWM, and he was more than gracious about it. It's the only topic that makes me see RED, but I re-learned a valuable lesson; nothing is ever as it seems, which is also why I'm a conspiracy theorist. lol.

And I can relate to the crankiness as I'm losing all manner of sleep due to the olympics, VP candidates being revealed at 3 in the morning, DS#1 returning to college tomorrow, DS#2 leaving for college next Sunday, my house in complete and utter disarray, the thought of an almost empty nest (which is thrilling and depressing all at once). And ringing up the little credit I have just spent the last 4 months paying down to qualify for the PLUS loan. Why? because the loan I got for DS#2 isn't available to me until September 21. So just about everything a person needs for an apartment -- basic contents of a kitchen, bedroom,living room and bath -- I had to procure/purchase within the last month. AND, I actually had to get a WAMU card to carry me over till then to cover the $500+ it's gonna cost me to rent the Econoline van to move him and newly purchased contents to Boston. How ridiculous is that?? No credit inq.'s for the last 3 years and now three in the last 30 day: one for the loan, one for his rental apt. and the WAMU. Another CC I otherwise would never have applied for, Util back up to 90 percent and I'm back to hand to mouth, floating checks, and my score dropped back to where I started.Smiley Sad And I was so fond of my scores. They were decent scores. Not that I'm complaining. My son is going to Berklee. I hope I live to see him graduate. Of course if drop dead from a nervous breakdown before that, the loan is forgiven. hmmm.

Heh, Do you know how many times I could have used the "f" word in that rant?? That's why I totally support a forum TNWM proposes. People here UNDESRSTAND my pain. Smiley Very Happy
July 08 FICO TU/683 EQ/629 EX/658
Goal: 700+ by June 09
Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.
Message 32 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New, Off-Site NON Fair Isaac General Discussion Board -- Call for Opinions

I;m game Smiley Happy

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Time for a group hug?

Are you volunteering to be the meat filling in the hug sammich?! Smiley Wink

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.