Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Signature

tag
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

New Signature

Well, that was almost 2 hours of my life that I will never get back!  That's how long it took me to put pics of credit cards as my signature.  Oh well, i think it looks quite nice:-)

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
MontegoMack
Frequent Contributor

Re: New Signature

I've been looking for a seedling to add to my signature. No such luck. At this point, I'd just want someone to do it for me. At least this way, every time I logged on and considered apping, I'd be reminded that I'm in the garden. 

Update:

Obviously, I made it work. Phew.

AmEx Platinum - AmEx BCP - Chase Freedom - NFCU Platinum - Chase Amazon Prime - Citi Costco - Citi Best Buy
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

So that's what those seedlings are for, lol.

Message 3 of 6
MontegoMack
Frequent Contributor

Yep! And then there are spades in different colors to indicate length of time in the garden. Interesting concept. It made me better understand someone's perspective a few times. It also earned a few people a little more respect when I can see such discipline! 

AmEx Platinum - AmEx BCP - Chase Freedom - NFCU Platinum - Chase Amazon Prime - Citi Costco - Citi Best Buy
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have saw some people who also have their scores in their signatures in some sort of widget, I think thats really cool! Congrats on your seedling!

Message 5 of 6
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

Holy crap man. First the ranks now the signatures. Probably has to do with the ranking. Went from Frequent contributor to flip flopping between new visitor and new member. Hopefully someone is working on this.

|| TU08: 811 || EQ08: 811 || EX08: 802 ||

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.