Not applicable

Re: New Transunion look

Oooooo it's fancy!

Message 2 of 7
IamB2
Established Contributor

looks like creditsesame website Smiley Tongue

FICO® EQ 717 (3/5/15); TU08 732 (3/5/15); EX: 723 (3/5/15) - Last app 3/15/15; Inquiries: A TON!

CITI ThankYou Preferred - CL: $2,000

Starting Scores: 590s on 12/2013. Hover over card image to view details! *After Amex approvals - [I was supposed to be] Gardening!*
Message 3 of 7
pnkrckkdd
Established Member

Very bright seems to only be layout changes.
Message 4 of 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

I was on the dispute site a few days ago didnt see any changes there but I see what you are talking about when you go to the main site, ya kind of looks like Credit Sesame..

Message 5 of 7
jeffeverde
New Contributor

Just came from it- Yuck!  Ugly, and the navigation is unclear (who decided that a navigation bar shouldn't look like a navigation bar?)

Message 6 of 7
ddemari
Super Contributor

I canceled my TU membership last month. I had canceled creditkarama a while back and had to wait 6 months to resign up, so once I did I canceled the TU membership.

Is it worth getting it back? I liked the credit report side by side and updating feature, otherwise everything else was useless. Experian is at least giving out a FICO score now with their updated site. And if anyone has an experian membership, just try and cancel it and they will not let you... they will keep slashing your price and giving your 3 CRA reports for free to keep you lol. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.