Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Venture Card Is....

tag
Dalmus
Valued Contributor

New Venture Card Is....

Just got it in te mail today... and I was shocked to find that it is METAL!

Looks pretty cool... The front is pretty bare-bones, with just a small font Captial One in the upper right corner, my name in the lower left in small font, a chip, and "Venture" in larger font next to the chip.  There is a cool image stamped into the metal (no coloring) of a passport stamp on the left side of the card.

In back, the CC number is stacked in 4 rows of 4 numbers on the for left side, taking up 1/4 of the back, below that are tiny font EXP and security code.  In the middle, my name in a medium/small font with a signature line above, the obligatory customer service infor in tine font taking up only three thin lines (the middle 2/4 of the card).  Right side is empty, with the Visa Signature.

Its a really sharp-looking card, and I'll love using it to get my 40K mile spend bonus!

NFCU MR: $25K | Venture: $21K | Amex ED: $18K | NFCU CR: $18K | Amex BCE: $15K | IT #1: $17.5K | PNC Core: $15K | PPMC:  $12K | Wells Fargo: $11K | Savor: 12K | Cap1 QS: $8.5K | Barclays Rewards: $7.75K | IT #2: $7.3K | MLife: $9.5K | Sportsman's Guide: $8.7K | PenFed PR: $5.5K | Elan Plat: $2.3K | TRV: $3.6K | BotW: $3K

Current FICO 8 Scores: EQ: 828| TU: 805 | EX: 814

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: New Venture Card Is....

Nice!Thanks for sharingSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

ah you must have missed the large discussion thread we had a few weeks ago when the announcement to change it to metal was made Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
Dalmus
Valued Contributor

Clearly. Lol

Sorry for adding a useless thread. Smiley Happy

NFCU MR: $25K | Venture: $21K | Amex ED: $18K | NFCU CR: $18K | Amex BCE: $15K | IT #1: $17.5K | PNC Core: $15K | PPMC:  $12K | Wells Fargo: $11K | Savor: 12K | Cap1 QS: $8.5K | Barclays Rewards: $7.75K | IT #2: $7.3K | MLife: $9.5K | Sportsman's Guide: $8.7K | PenFed PR: $5.5K | Elan Plat: $2.3K | TRV: $3.6K | BotW: $3K

Current FICO 8 Scores: EQ: 828| TU: 805 | EX: 814

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did a search and did not see the other thread so I will ask here. If I request a replacement card, will a metal one come in? Or is this only for new accounts?
I don't really want a metal card, but my Venture's mag strip is not working well, so I have been planning to get a new one. I might wait it out to see if this is only a temporary thing.
Message 5 of 6
sjt
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Did a search and did not see the other thread so I will ask here. If I request a replacement card, will a metal one come in? Or is this only for new accounts?
I don't really want a metal card, but my Venture's mag strip is not working well, so I have been planning to get a new one. I might wait it out to see if this is only a temporary thing.

You wont get a metal card. Its only for new applicants.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.