Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New posting format is KILLING me

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New posting format is KILLING me

Every 3 posts or so I get frozen when I try to post. The page stops and freezes at "3 items remaining" to load. This happen to anyone else or is it just my laptop?
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: New posting format is KILLING me

Not frozen, but delayed for myself. For me, it is trying to load the last couple buttons (e.g. bullet points or justification). I've waited up to 30 seconds every 12-15 posts.
Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea it must be one of the last few buttons that's got something going on with it - If I don't get frozen, I get the delay.
Message 3 of 16
wmarat
Valued Contributor

No problems here.

@Anonymous wrote:
Every 3 posts or so I get frozen when I try to post. The page stops and freezes at "3 items remaining" to load. This happen to anyone else or is it just my laptop?

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 4 of 16
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Shnapple wrote:
IE or Firefox?

I'm doing fine (in Firefox)
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

IE. I'm at home, I'll see if I have the same problems at work tomorrow - also IE.
Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I see a delay in FireFox.
Message 7 of 16
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Where exactly are people seeing delays? On the stuff I do, it's as fast or faster than it was.

I don't subscribe to threads and stuff, though. This is strictly for posting, opening up a new thread to read, pm'ing, etc.

That very first morning I was getting the wait, wait death spiral on pm's a few times, but nothing odd since.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

ie here and there is a dealy for the tool bar to load on my end.
Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
Where exactly are people seeing delays? On the stuff I do, it's as fast or faster than it was.

I read a post, I hit reply, I wait, or I freeze. I haven't seen any delays anywhere else.

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.